Al’s Liquor store has a great selection of liquors and mixers from bourbon, rum, whiskey, vodka, gin and tequila. Our selection is hand-picked and perfect for any occasion. Try some of our favorite beach-themed selections below!
- 1 (1.5 fluid ounce) jigger spiced rum
- 1/2 (1.5 fluid ounce) jigger coconut-flavored rum
- 1 teaspoon grenadine syrup
- 3 fluid ounces pineapple juice
- 2 fluid ounces orange juice
- 1 cup ice cubes
In a cocktail mixer full of ice, combine the spiced rum, coconut rum, grenadine, pineapple juice and orange juice. Shake vigorously and strain into glass full of ice
- 1 cup ice
- 1 fluid ounce Irish cream liqueur (such as Baileys ©)
- 1 fluid ounce hazelnut liqueur (such as Frangelico ©)
- 1 fluid ounce coffee-flavored liqueur (such as Kahlua ©)
- 1 fluid ounce dark creme de cacao
- 1 fluid ounce vodka
- 1 fluid ounce light rum
- 1 fluid ounce cream of coconut (such as Coco Lopez ©)
- 1 tablespoon chocolate syrup, or to taste
- 1 maraschino cherry
- 1 pinch ground nutmeg
Blend ice, Irish cream liqueur, hazelnut liqueur, coffee-flavored liqueur, creme de cacao, vodka, rum, and cream of coconut in a blender until smooth. Pour drink into a large glass and garnish with chocolate syrup, cherry, and nutmeg.
- 1 (1.5 fluid ounce) jigger tequila
- 3/4 cup freshly squeezed orange juice
- ice cubes
- 1/2 (1.5 fluid ounce) jigger grenadine syrup
- 1 slice orange, for garnish
- 1 maraschino cherry for garnish
Stir or shake together tequila and orange juice. Fill a chilled 12 ounce glass with ice cubes; pour in orange juice mixture. Slowly pour in the grenadine, and allow it to settle to the bottom of the glass (be patient). Garnish with a slice of orange, and a maraschino cherry.
Bob Marly Frozen Drink
- 2 ounce light rum, divided
- 4 ounces strawberry daiquiri mix
- 2 cups ice, divided
- ½ ounce blue curaçao
- ½ ounce orange curacao
- 3 ounces fresh mango, chopped
- 1½ ounce sweet and sour mix
- Lime juice
First, start by making the red portion of the drink by combining 1 ounce light rum, 4 ounces strawberry daiquiri mix and 1 cup of ice in a blender. Mix ingredients and pour into the bottom of the glass.
Next you will need to combine 1 ounce of rum, 3 ounces of chopped mango, 1/2 ounce orange curaçao, 1 ½ ounces of sweet and sour mix and one cup of ice in a blender. Mix ingredients together to create the yellow portion of the drink. Pour only half of the mixture into the glass.
Take the remaining drink mixture and blend with ½ ounce of blue curacao to create the green portion of the drink. Pour into the glass.